Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'll Fly Away (Flatfoot56) & Bad Brains

Watch video on YouTube.




Ok so for those of you who don't know much about my music tastes, I think that this song fits me just about perfectly.  I love Celtic punk and old spirituals.

I guess this works because I go back and fourth between a punkish style and more traditional natural (hair) black style.  I am black and white. 

I guess, I should post a black metal band too...

The Video on YouTube


Ok, So which was your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. It's me. To answer this question. I would have to say that I am more of a Flatfoot56 fan. This could be because I have seen Flatfoot and loved their mosh pits. The guys led the meat grinder and the brave heart. They were great with interacting with the audience.

    I think that it would be crazy to go to the Afro-Punk festival and see Bad Brains and a bunch of other black punk, reggae, and rock bands. If that ever happens I may come back and change this response.

    ReplyDelete