Friday, April 1, 2011

Dave Allen

I have never heard of Dave Allen before to know anything about him.  This video is pretty clean, which I like.  It does include laughing at a young boys experience with Catholicism.

My favorite part is at the end.  Enjoy! 

Watch the Video on YouTube


What were your thoughts?  Is it ok to laugh at yourself and your beliefs?  I would say that it is and here is why this video does not offend me.

When I was in high school I wrote a series about my favorite two sports.  The stories made them sound pretty terrible time wasters.  Softball was composed of several people running around in a circle after hitting a ball with a stick.  Meanwhile another group of people is trying to get the ball where you are going, faster than you can get there.  My explanation of golf was hitting a ball into a hole with stick.  Now these are not funny but they do make two things that I am passionate about sound pretty lame.  I guess that is how I look at this video (except his dumbed down explanations are funny).

If you enjoyed this, here is some more humor...

No comments:

Post a Comment