Thursday, May 3, 2012

Graduattion Bible verses and Prayer

I will be graduating in just a couple days and have been thinking about where I am going and where I have been.  (To see where I am going be sure to check out my art blog.) I thought I would share some of the verses that are fitting for this time in my life. I hope you find them fitting and please share them with any graduates that you know. You can also pray the prayer at the end of this posts for any one moving on the new stages of life this Spring.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

1 Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.  

Joshua 1:9 ...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. 

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Psalm 71:5 For You are my hope, O Lord GOD; You are my trust from my youth. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. 

Hey God, I just wanted to say thank you for all that you have shown me in the past few years. 
I have learned so much in and out of the classroom.
 I pray that my work and future could be dedicated and pleasing to you. I thank you for the opportunities that you have shared and as for continued blessings. 
 Amen! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I gave it to my daughter. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are excellent. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Great verses , very relavent . I will use them definitely. Thanks

    ReplyDelete