Friday, May 29, 2015

My Dilemma About SCK RLGN

It's been so long since I've updated this blog and inevitability my views on things have changed. Maybe I have learned more or simply disagree based on a variety of possible reasons.
There are also some old posts that I'm debating on whether I want them public...not like many people stumble upon my blog though.
This has always been a space to wrestle with ideas, debate, and even play devils advocate, with myself. And I created it as a place where I could speak freely, learn, and make a few mistakes along the way.
Though, I'm  not sure that I want my personal name and art associated with everything I've posted in the past...
Well for now. My art site is more important (to spend editing time on) so I'm leaving some junk (my current view) up on here. One day I may return and clean this hoarders nest of word vomit....
Just some art from Feliciafollum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment