Thursday, December 28, 2017

Foster Mom Stories FF - What I learned in 2017

Who knew that 2017 would include headstands, juggling, and baby gate parkour obstacle courses? I sure didn't know what 2017 would bring.

So, how did these things come about?

Headstands were a goal I set back in December (2016) along with a couple other new poses, that I failed to master. 

As I'm sure you can imagine, Juggling was not something that I intended to pick up this last year. It actually came about when we were gifted some awesome toy balls for the kids. Seriously, the textured ball sets are AMAZING! Everyone in the house, including adults had a good time with them. Some of us juggled and bounced them while others tried to eat them. I'll let you guess who did what.

Baby gate parkour became a necessary to maneuver around the house since we legally need gates up during naps and our house is laid out funny. 2017 was a blur and it was hard, but looking back, I'm glad it happened and I tried my best to make the best of it.

What new skills did you learn or practice this last year? What are some goals you would like to take on next year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment