Sunday, October 10, 2010

Processing Posts

When trying to make sense of an issue or topic, I need to process.  My processing process often comes in the form of verbal diarrhea.  It may not always make sense, or be a completed thought.

When I am given a problem to solve I tend to look at it from several angles. I argue various viewpoints. Some of this ideas may be used as stepping stones for larger ideas. Some I may agree with or disagree with. I really just like to process and argue various points and issues. It's how I work through things.

My first group of processing posts will be on the subject of homosexuality (and other GBLTQ issues).
I would also like to address Black Liberation Theology and some other social justice oriented themes.

Edits in red...Since I have addressed specific religions and denominations....

No comments:

Post a Comment