Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Homeschool Items From Dollar Tree

Some of the best DIY items for beautiful Montessori inspired projects can be found at the least suspected place, the Dollar Tree. 

I've found some of these same items, partially used and being resold at thrift shops for double the price. 


Here are some favorites - I do try to find reused and ethically made items and completely recognize much on this list was likely ethically made. Sadly, I can't justify purchasing these items ethically made, if I can find them. If you know a reasonably priced source for children's crafts please let me know 

What I Love!! 

Wood Blocks 
Popsicle Sticks 
Alphabet Stickers 
Smithsonian Kids Books
Globe 


If you see the following, snag them NOW

Paper scrap packs - if you see beautiful assorted paper 
Modge Podge - not unique but 

If you see the following thrifting may be a good option 

Yarn or string 
Paints - or buy new. Often they are sold in bulk elsewhere so you will get a better deal 
Water toys
Bug kits


Video Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment