Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make it Plain: Art Exhibition

RSVP on Facebook
I am proud to announce that Make it Plain will be a part of the 16th Annual Shepard Symposium on Social Justice this year.

For those of you who do not know, Make it Plain is my art exhibition focusing on African American religious culture and history.  You can check out more information and see more images on my Art + Design blog.

The opening for my solo exhibition will be held in the 234 Gallery (in the University of Wyoming Union) on Wednesday, March 28 from 6-8pm directly follow a talk by Tim Wise (one of my favorite social justice speakers out there).  I have created some posters in response to Time Wise...Be sure to look for those.

The show will be up from Monday March 19 - 31.

If you missed my Make it Plain solo exhibition the first time around, be sure to check it out now.  I am proud to say that the first showing was quite a success and I believe this one will be as well.


If you can not make it be sure to check out my Art on Facebook and like the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment